Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Reading Response week 2

I didn't even think about how systems react or interact. When my mind heard interactive systems many of the ideas I would brainstorm in my own head were actually only reactive systems. I can now distinguish the two more easily. An interactive system is a hard concept to grasp and i'm sure I have not sufficiently done so although I am thankful to be exposed to this concept now.

In terms of Art as an endless conversational process, I can't help but think that is exactly what art is. A wellspring of creative manifestation. But, when you look at it with a cybernetic lens as in the article it makes you think about how your artistic though may be manifest into being and then constantly evolved through cybernetic interaction with the environment always becoming or meaning something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment